Monday, April 11, 2011

A BOY NO MORE


Young Marcus had rekindled the fires of passion
long ago banked within me. He lay on the bed, his
inexperienced manhood desperately attempting to
break out of the imprisoning trousers, but Marcus
was afraid to do anything about it.
Still sitting atop him, I could sense a struggle
building within him. There were things he wanted
to do; things he needed to do, but he had not a
clue as to what or how.
I decided it was time to help him, to give him his
next experience, his next lesson on the finer
things of life. If he thought what had happened in
the bathtub earlier that day had been wonderful,
what he was about to experience would absolutely
astonish him.
I climbed off him and stepped down onto the floor.
Slowly, I undid all the remaining buttons, hooks,
ties, and other paraphernalia holding the rest of
my clothing together and gracefully slid it all to
the floor. Stepping out of the pile of garments, I
stood nude before him for the first time.
I moved closer to the edge of the bed to allow him
to touch me, but at the moment, he seemed
perfectly content to just look at my nude body.
Why not, after all, he'd never seen a naked woman
before and there was a lot of new anatomy to be
studied.
I took his hand and placed it on top of the patch
of curly red hair crowning my womanhood. His eyes
were as big as hen's eggs. His large fingers slid
over the silky hair. I could see he was breathing
harder, but that wasn't the only thing I could see
about him getting harder.
While his fingers played over my hairs, I reached
over him and undid his trousers. He raised
slightly as I slid them down over his narrow hips.
His swollen manhood seemed spring-loaded when I
released it from his confining underwear. Marcus
seemed a bit embarrassed by this, but it didn't
appear to bother the obviously anxious creature I
had just freed. In fact, it seemed downright, or
should I say, upright happy to see me.
I stepped back to pull his boots and socks off.
Grabbing his trousers by the cuffs I pulled them
the rest of the way off, taking time to folded
them neatly and place them on his dresser before I
returned to finish removing his underwear. I must
say, he looked absolutely delicious lying there
completely naked. His face turned several shades
of red from a small case of embarrassment. His
manhood was quite red too, but I don't think that
had anything to do with embarrassment.
"Sit here on the edge of the bed," I suggested,
patting the mattress edge.
I stepped between his legs, standing as close to
his face as possible. His rough, but loving hands
roamed over my body, lingering on my breasts a
while before moving over my hips and around to cup
my behind to pull me closer.
He finally took a little initiative and started
covering my breasts with tender kisses and
swirling his inexperienced tongue around my
begging nipples. I guess a lot of experience is
not required in that particular activity because
he instantly set my sensitive nipples ablaze with
delight. I wrapped my arms around his head,
holding him closer, not wanting to allow the
sensual creature darting in and out between his
lips to cease its sweet assault on my nipples. It
had been so long since I had felt the searing
attention a loving man could give me, especially
one who was interested in pleasing me as much as
himself.
Obviously, Marcus was very interested in making me
feel good. He sucked one of my sensitive nipples
into his hot mouth and lightly bit it. I gasped at
the explosion of pleasure-pain his teeth sent
raging through me.
He jumped back; a look of near panic covered his
young face. "Oh God, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to
hurt you!" he apologized, tears welling up in his
big blue eyes.
"You didn't, Honey," I assured him, pulling his
face back to my breasts. "Do it again, a little
harder this time."
His teeth went back to work on one of my excited
nipples.
"Oh yes! That's it, that's it! Harder!" I begged.
He switched to the other nipple. Pulling his lips
down over his teeth, he really bit down on the
hard morsel.
"Oh, Marcus, that's wonderful!" I screamed. "Don't
stop! Please don't stop!" I held his head tight in
my arms, enjoying the daggers of beautiful pain
ripping through my body all the way from my
breasts to the growing wetness between my thighs.
I slowly stepped over his legs one at a time, so
his legs were between mine. That little maneuver
opened my thighs and gave his hands easy access to
my tingling womanhood in case he wanted to do a
bit more exploring.
He didn't get the idea of what I wanted him to do
until I took his hand and placed it between my
thighs. Cautiously, his large hand fumbled around
between my legs, feeling, touching, and exploring.
After several minutes of his inexperienced
roaming, he finally worked a finger between the
moist lips of my womanhood and found my found
clitoris. He knew right away he had found
something good, something important, because the
moment his scorching finger touched it, a loud
moan tore from my throat.
I watched a wonder smile grow across his face as
his increasing attention to that little button
made me moan more and louder. Then his busy finger
began exploring again.
I could feel his nervousness as his finger gently
probed around the soft, wet rim of the entrance to
my most private place, the doorway to my
inner-self.
"Go ahead, Baby, slide your finger inside," I
whispered, squirming in an attempt to help his
finger find its way.
He looked up into my face as if checking to be
sure I really wanted him to do that.
"Please, Baby, please," I begged. "Make me feel
good; feel my insides."
My breath seized in my lungs at the fantastic
sensation of his large finger entering me. Marcus
must have enjoyed the feeling too, because he
quickly started working his finger around and
moving it in and out. The more he worked it the
more I moaned. It only took a few moments of this
marvelous attention, coupled with his nibbling on
my nipples to send me into the most powerful
orgasm I had experienced in many years.
My body began to quiver and shake. A low-pitched,
high-volume groan screamed from deep within me as
my body felt like it was unraveling from the
inside out. My thighs and his wonder hand were
drenched with what felt like gallons of my
lady-cum.
Marcus became quite excited by this and he worked
a second finger into me. The fantastic
contractions inside me rapidly grow stronger
instead of waning as he continued his wonderful
manipulations to my impassioned body. He seemed
overjoyed at being responsible for giving me this
great pleasure. He was now sure he was doing his
part right.
Not able to support my own weight any longer, I
collapsed on his lap. The poor boy was lucky I
hadn't squished his head, I squeezed it so tight
in my arms when he set me off.
He looked me in the eyes. "Did that feel good?"
Panting and fighting to regain my breath along
with a smidgen of strength, I managed to gasp,
"Feel good is too mild of a description for how
wonderful you just made me feel."
"Then I did it right?" he asked with a huge grin
of final conquest on his handsome face.
"Oh yes. I'd say you've got that part down to
perfection," I smiled back at him.
"That was the prettiest thing I've ever seen," he
said, shyly adding, "I didn't know girls liked
that. I thought they weren't supposed to enjoy
sex. I thought it was just something they were
supposed to do to please their husbands and I
didn't know girls had juices that came from them
either."
"If a man does his part right, with the feelings
of the woman in mind, she'll have plenty of juices
for him. And, Honey, you sure did your part
right."
"It smells so wonderful," he mumbled like he
wasn't sure if he should mention that or not.
"It tastes wonderful too," I said, placing my
fingers between my thighs to get them wet, then
placing them against his lips. I nearly came again
when his hot mouth closed around my fingers,
cleansing them of every drop.
"Later I'll show you how to really taste it," I
said.
"Why later? What's wrong with right now?" he asked
impatiently, pulling me closer again.
"I have other delightful things to show you
first," I replied, stepping up from his lap.
Slowly, I separated his legs and knelt to my knees
on the floor before him. Resting my arms across
his thighs, I took his gorgeous, young manhood in
my hand and gently stroked him.
"Oh God, I love that," he moaned, falling over on
his back to enjoy the wonderful sensations
coursing through his body, and perhaps to enjoy
the earlier memories from the bathtub.
After allowing him a few moments of that pleasure,
I decided it was time for him to experience his
next great pleasure. I leaned forward and slid my
tongue around the swollen head of his manhood. The
sound escaping his throat was nothing compared to
the gasp he issued as I sucked him deep into my
hungry mouth and held him there, sliding my
slippery tongue up and down the sensitive
underside of his engorged member.
The lad was already so excited; it took only a few
minutes of my mouth's warm attention before I felt
him rapidly building toward ecstasy. His body went
rigid and nearly rose from the bed. Suddenly, a
groan, the likes of which I hadn't heard in years,
tore from his very being as his delicious, young
juices spewed hotly over my tongue and into my
throat. Spasm after spasm pumped more of his
creamy nectar into my hungry, waiting mouth. My
tongue continued to slide up and down his
pulsating shaft, savoring the delicious salty
taste of his eruption.
I continued my loving attention on his manhood,
milking him for every drop, until I felt his body
relax. I pulled my satisfied mouth from his
manhood with in one long, slow, hard suction
motion. As he lay there totally spent, I licked
him clean, savoring each creamy drop of his
delicious juices.
He didn't have enough
energy left to move. I helped him up the bed far
enough so he wouldn't fall off in his sleep and
pulled a blanket up over his glistening, nude
body.
I leaned over and gave him a small kiss on the
lips. "You sleep for a while, Sweetness, you're
gonna need your rest for later tonight."
The sweetest, most innocent smile I had ever seen
crossed his young, handsome face as his eyes
fluttered shut. He said not a word; words were not
needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment