Thursday, April 14, 2011

Mommy Lizbeth


Hey my love, I am Mommy Lizbeth, but you can call me Mommy Liz! I love family fun, don't you? The deeper and darker the secrets the wetter it makes my hot pussy! The very first time you put your dick inside your Momma you will never ever forget!! How about nursing my warm milk while I stroke your cock then fucking my sweet tits, ass or pussy. It will always be the best fuck of your life. I love licking and sucking your dick then squirting warm milk all over your shaft and watch it dribble down to your asshole, then taking my tongue and licking it all up. Oops! Some of my milk leaked down to your asshole, Mommy will have to lick that cute little puckered asshole too! I will lick and suck your cock, balls, ass, anything my baby boy wants. I really love whenever you fuck your mommy and let me lick all my juices off of your dick! Yummy. I will even lick your dick after its been in my asshole. I will even drink your pee or sit on your face and let you drink up Mommy's Golden Nectar. Mommy will give you whatever you want my baby! There is no love like a Mommy can give you. All my grown up boys tell me, they fuck other women, wives, etc, but they always remember their first fucks, and the fucks of their lives, their Mothers! I love all types of fantasies, role-play. anything and everything! Call me and tell me your stories, live them out with me baby! I can be your Mommy/sister/aunt/teacher/ anything your lil heart desires. If you have stories to share from your family fuckin I can't wait to hear!! It makes me so fucking wet hearing how you bad boys fucked your Mommas! I will also share with you how I fucked my 2 sons and daughter too!
Family fuckin is the BEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment